- Leslie Mann shocking herself on the TV was hilarious
- One the funniest moments of a pretty funny movie
- I believe it’s safe to say now that Cena is definitely a good comedic actor. Does anyone disagree?
- Now he needs some big action roles to become fully well-rounded
- I thought there would have been more hijinks and stops in the lead characters’ mission to block their daughters
- Movie felt like it went by fast
- The jokes could have gotten more creative dirty to bring some stronger laughs
- The starring trio make for an odd pairing for a comedy but I guess that is the IN thing now
- I like each actor separately, but together it looks weird on paper
- They were each funny in their own right but were funny together too
- Actually, had a good message that I felt was delivered well and didn’t dilute the humor
- To Sum it Up: Want to laugh and maybe get into your feels (mainly if you have kids)? Then see this
RATING: Would Accept as a Gift
P.S. I have returned to my rating scale that I used to use but with a slight update. There are four different levels. Below is each level in order from best to worse and what each one means.
Must Own = A movie that is so good that I must add it to my Blu-ray collection when it comes out.
Would Accept as a Gift = I enjoyed the movie but don’t necessarily have to buy it (especially if I don’t have the funds to) myself but I would take it if someone bought it for me.
Might Stream = A movie that if I have the urge to watch again then I’ll just stream it from somewhere
Never See Again = Very simple. I don’t want to ever see this movie again.
(Photo Credit: Demetri Ravanos – https://www.wral.com/blockers-i-can-t-believe-i-liked-this-movie/17463283/; UNIVERSAL PICTURES)